Honor Walk Mentorship Program
Stand Up. Stand Strong. Stand Together.
"I’d like to help our veterans, but I don’t know what I have to offer."
You have a unique opportunity to make a difference in the life of a Veteran.
Honor Walk is proud to bring the local business community together to help these dedicated young men and women thrive as they return to civilian life. In the coming years over 150,000 service men and women will stand down in Arizona and bring back to their communities the skills they learned serving their country, including teamwork, leadership and discipline. These proud veterans will return to schools, businesses, manufacturing, skilled trades and entrepreneurial pursuits with plenty of life experience and ready to succeed in this new phase of their lives.
- As a Mentor, you’ll work with a Veteran Protégé for one year beginning in March 2016
- Your Veteran Protégé will be matched with you based on his or her career path
- You and your Veteran Protégé will be encouraged to attend Stand Together events
over the course of the year (monthly except Dec. and Aug.)
- Network with other Mentors and Veterans and hear presentations designed
to help Veterans accelerate their careers
- Meet individually with your Veteran Protégé to share your experience, insights and connections
- Build lifelong connections with the young men and women who have served their country
If you would like more information you can call (602)531-5021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.